The Education Passport materials support a 3-phase process to the transfer of pupil information from primary to post-primary schools.
The following forms help support the process of pupil transfer from primary to post-primary:
Primary schools may wish to refer to the following supports:
- Completing report cards: Guide for primary teachers
- Completing the 6th Class Report Card: Guide for primary teachers
- My Profile: suggested classwork
- Post-primary school may wish to refer to the following supports: FAQs
- Interpreting the Education Passport
- End of year 6th class bilingual report card insert
Experiences from schools
Here are the Education Passport materials your child's primary school will use to support the sharing of some information about his/her learning with the post-primary school. The primary school will only share this information after the post-primary school has confirmed your child's enrolment.
Share your views on the layout, design and scope of the transfer materials; the naming of the individual items; the overall title of the transfer materials; and the process of using the transfer materials. Please email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org